South of the Border Burger (Hot/Spicy BBQ Sauce)
- 4 to 6 Burger buns (plain or with sesame seeds)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Green Pepper (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup of H24 Balsamic dressing (save a little for drizzle on top of burger)
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese (6oz to mix with meat and 2 oz for toppings)
- 2 cups spinach ( 1½ cup for meat and ½ cup for toppings)
- 1 small tomato (topping only)
- 1 ½ stalks green onions (1 stalk for meat and ½ for toppings)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
For the Burgers: Combine the beef, Worcestershire, garlic powder, chopped green peppers, chopped onions, H24 Blueberry BBQ Sauce, egg, 6oz of cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Make sure to mix all the flavors evenly and together without overworking the meat. Form into 4 or 6oz patties and grill or pan-griddle for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
For the buns: place inside of buns down on grill for no longer than 30 seconds (just to make grill marks).
Plate the bottom buns and build up first using arugula, then onion, tomato the burger pattie, cheese, blueberries and balsamic drizzle. Place the top bun atop the toppings and Enjoy!