- 1/8 of a cup of H24 Greek marinade
- Salt and pepper (optional, to taste)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips or cubed)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ green pepper chopped
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Handful of sliced black olives
- ½ red onion (chopped)
- 1/8 cup of crumbled feta
- Pinch of oregano (optional and to taste)
- 4 tortilla wraps (we recommend spinach or sun dried but simple corn tortilla works great too!)
- 1 plastic zip lock bag
In a plastic zip lock bag place chicken and H24 marinade. Refrigerate chicken and allow it to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add marinated chicken and cook for 8-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Try to brown a little on each side. Heat wraps under a broiler or in a frying pan for no more than 45 seconds.
In center of tortilla place lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onions, green pepper, chicken and top with crumbled feta. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Variations:Try this recipe with our Blueberry sauce with gorgonzola or goat cheese crumbles, our Hot Sauce with blue cheese crumbles, our Honey BBQ sauce with Mozzarella Cheese or our original sauce with cheddar cheese.